BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services, and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The role will be supporting the delivery of Technology Risk Reporting and Intelligence products & services with the ability to provide multiple perspectives to support our global business (e.g. Line of business, Regional, Legal Entity, and Business Services).
- Consults and manages communication with stakeholders across global and regional groups to understand the Risk Reporting requirements that drive the design of dashboards and reporting solutions
- Leads, Develops and maintains Risk Reports and Dashboards
- Be a subject matter expert on data visualization, new techniques in data processing and analytics, and best practices.
- Actively contributes/leads to the continuous improvement of the team's processes through ongoing initiatives including solutions to automate, building efficiencies, and maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards.
Requirements: work across global and regional groups and communicate Risk Reports and Dashboards related matters effectively to their senior management.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Power BI.
- Data visualization development, including advanced calculations and interactive dashboards.
- Creating prototypes, design documents, and Business Requirement Documents.
- Knowledge of relational databases and database design.
- Performing queries, extracting and joining data, and loading data using SQL and/or other query languages.
- AI and analytics-based issue recognition via data mining, textual analysis, external events, and regulatory factors
- Working with streaming data and unstructured data from multiple data sources.
- Support measurement and in-depth analysis of simplified Risk Reporting with Key Risk Indications (KRIs)/ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) content creating transparency for various Risk Domains.
- Awareness of Information Risk/Security, Technology Risks, and Metrics analysis and reporting.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Optimizing the user experience.
- Ability to translate complex data into user-friendly information.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to implement and use new technology and work processes to enhance decision-making.
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build, establish, and maintain effective working relationships and collaborate within the team and stakeholders.
- Full-time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to the main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and well-being needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy program
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.