For our Client, one of the well-known Fintech Institutions, I am currently looking for a Data Business Analyst, with a great knowledge of databases supporting 24/7 SaaS solutions.
Business Data Analyst (100% remote)
- working with monitoring team to pinpoint issues relating to database like poor SQL and providing operational support,
- building, designing, configuring postgresql stack,
- preparing guidelines for support teams for the upgrade processes,
- supporting root cause analysis in case of any failures/incidents,
- documenting database,
- implementing data archivisation,
- implementing automation to deliver necessary tools to each and every database running,
- working on migration to cloud solutions,
- educating dev and q&a teams,
stack:postgresql databases, backend: Java (JEE, Spring), monitoring tools: prometheus, graphana, zabbix, infrastructure: VMWare, multiple on-premise datacenters.
- min. 2 years of exp,
- knowledge of databases supporting 24/7 SaaS solutions,
- monitoring (cpu, mem, swap, long running queries, locks, pg_stat_statement),
- postgresql configuration (optimization of parameters),
- postgresql daily maintenance routines, version upgrades,
- partitioning - when, why, how to use, pros/cons,
- binary and logical replication,
- backup and restore procedures,
- implementing operational automation,
- nice to have: debezium, kafka, flyway, AWS Aurora, AWS RDS for postgresql, warehouse solutions.
- 100% remote work,
- B2B contract,
- medical healthcare,
- attractive projects.