Consultant & Senior Consultant | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Your future role
- be member of the teams implementing dynamics 365 business central (both cloud as well as on-premise);
- work with solution architects and developers to agree on and deploy designed solution;
- be enthusiastic about further development of your knowledge of your dynamics and more broadly Microsoft technologies and proving it with appropriate certification;
- work with customer system analysts and business users translating the functional requirements into system configuration;
- work with a team and as part of the team to effectively deliver agreed products;
- establish and maintain positive working relationships with the Deloitte dynamics community.
What we offer
- working from any Deloitte office or home office – what you prefer;
- flexible working hours;
- permanent employment (we may discuss b2b contract as well);
- medical and health insurance;
- multisport and other lifestyle benefits;
- trainings and certifications;
- language courses;
- friendly coworkers & team spirit;
- multiple geographies and clients;
- work for well-known brands;
- everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business;
- development and career path to fit your needs...
… and an opportunity to be a part of a new Microsoft practice in the world’s largest professional services firm!
What happens after your application?
If your CV would be interesting for us there will be a few steps:
- Quick HR call
- One online interview with the awesome people from the team
- Final decision
How simple, right?
About the team
We are currently building in Poland a dedicated specializing in Microsoft technologies to become part of the global Microsoft centric organization.
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and ambitious people to join our practice and grow with us.
Next to designing and implementing full portfolio of Dynamics solutions, our Consulting professionals advise on process optimization and automation by applying cutting-edge technologies, the latest sales or finance operating models, as well as service design principles to drive improvements.