Business Analyst | Automotive DevOps Studio
Who we're looking for
Are you a Business Analyst with a passion for gathering business requirements, designing solutions that change our world into more customer and human-centric? Do you enjoy engaging with clients to get a deep understanding of their goals and needs? Do you search for solutions with passion?
If yes, join Deloitte team!
Your future role
- As a Business Analyst you will be joining a team of various experts, whose main goal is to prepare clients for digital transformations. You will define requirements, streamline processes and select the best-in-class technologies for the task.
- You will have an opportunity to use and broaden your knowledge of economy-leading industries as well as support international clients in becoming and remaining global leaders.
- You will act as a trusted advisor to senior technology and business stakeholders.
What we offer
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- Exposure to trailblazing business and technology projects
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
- A development path to fit your needs
If you are / have:
- Experienced in design and implementation projects as business analyst or product owner
- Know some of the following concepts:
- Business process management
- Business proces optimization/ lean
- Business proces modeling
- Requirements gathering and business workshops facilitation
- Willing to shape business, scope based on gathered requirements and market practices
- Willing to search for technology solutions fit for business needs
- Open to new challenges, searching for best answers, communicating to clients and co-workers
- Polish, English, German ‑ advanced level, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Experience in one of the following industries will be a plus: banking, insurance, life sciences, automotive, retail
About the team
The DevOps Studio in Wrocław brings together the expertise of Deloitte to develop and deploy innovative custom software solutions, mainly in the areas of automotive. We support our clients in implementing their digitization strategies and business processes with current top technologies