BNY Mellon overview
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology. Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done
The Shareholder Services team respond to requests and queries from mutual clients which are received via phone, email, or written postal enquiry. Escalate errors as and when appropriate. The team are responsible for maintaining and ensuring that we meet our agreed KPIs with our clients. We are responsible for providing a fast, efficient, accurate service with a limited number of handoffs to ensure the shareholder needs are met and aligned with Client expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Will act as a front line Manager for 7-9 professionals
- Will be responsible for day to day monitoring of other team members
- Responsible for end to end transaction monitoring review process of assigned line of business
- Keeping all SLA’s green
- Maintain client s know your customer (KYC) files as assigned.
- Ensure all information on profile is complete and accurate;
- Perform due diligence on the client, its owners/managers with Relationship Managers when necessary to resolve results.
- Updating the KYC database as necessary throughout the due diligence process to ensure records are up to date.
- Advise RMs on the KYC policy.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for all HR matters of his directs including performance review
- Deep understanding of AML KYC principals are required.
- Total work experience + 7 years
- KYC/AML experience ( transaction monitoring preferred). min 5 years
- People management experience required min 2 years
- Able to communicate with senior stake holders, able to speak up when this is required.
- Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
- Be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good PC skills are required with proficiency in MS Office applications and Outlook
- Able to partner with people of various levels and across all divisions
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Have attention to detail
- Able to interact in a Team
- Able to understand and be part of a Global Model
- English fluency required
- Additional foreign language is an asset
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.