BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Client Activation Consultant & Provisioning Team as part of our Enterprise Operations Utilities group is responsible for requesting daily new accounts addition to US Asset Servicing clients' aliases and 3rd party service providers both for reporting and Instruction Capture. Team is responsible to request accesses for new and existing clients and consultants within BNYM platform as well as on demand access for specific accounts. The team is made up of 7 individuals based in Poland with the strong cooperation with colleagues from US and EMEA.
You will be working on client’s requests and day-to-day contact with other business lines such as Investment Management and EMEA provisioning teams .You will You will learn various documentation to correctly instruct and amend openings on behalf of BNY Mellon clients and consultants. The role will include assisting to day-to-day queries about the set ups and ensuring that we meet our service level descriptions in accordance with the regulations associated with our role. This particular role will focus also on innovation and process continuous improvements.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in Financial Services
- Strong IT skills including advanced MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (min B2 level)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with data consistency and correctness
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong multitasking skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- Ability to adapt to change
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks
- Previous experience of working directly with market custodians
- Proactive in self-training
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.