Senior QA Engineer (Java and SQL)| Cloud&Engineering
Who we're looking for
- Experience designing and implementing end to end tests.
- Proficiency with SQL - Run queries, understanding of tables and joints.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- Proficiency with Java, Shell scripts.
- Experience Cloud (GCP / AWS / Azure) technologies.
- Experience with several OLTP & OLAP databases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Great communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in design of services interactions.
- Experience working on GCP
- Experience working on ELT or ETL.
Your future role
- Design and develop the overall architecture of the test automation.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and implement test coverage for new variants of Databases.
- Designing and generating data to validate service using various database variants
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment or contract
- Medical and health insurance
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses
- A development path to fit your needs
- Multiple geographies and clients
- Work for well-known brands
- A place in the first line of a digital transformation
- Everyday opportunities to influence how and where we do our business
About the team
Digital team combines globally recognized strength in business transformation and technology implementation with the capabilities of a world-class consulting firm.
At Deloitte, we have passion helping our clients starting from building strategies through implementation and operation of solutions to help our clients solve their complex and interesting business problems.
Our Cloud Engineering teams design and deliver interesting cloud projects for clients in Poland and abroad in areas of cloud development, DevOps, integration, migration, data management, infrastructure and others. We help our clients to strategize, design and implement and migrate solutions with use of modern cloud technologies.