Financial Reporting Team Lead
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Financial Reporting Team Leader. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
This role sits within Close&Control (C&C) Tower and provides support to stakeholders across the Global Support Functions (GSF) Organisation. You will assist in management of the area with £2b+ budget and over 10k FTEs, split between different support functions like Legal, HR, Finance Partnering, Tech, Real Estate etc. This role provides critical financial and strategic support to key leadership teams, helping them to manage their budgets.
- Manage 2 direct reports in Hub and indirectly lead the team of 20-25 GSK Operational Center specialists to ensure proper workflow
- Ensure C&C support provided to respective GSF Finance teams is fully compliant with all relevant standards, current best practice, procedures/policies and SLA
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end process, including OPEX and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings, co-ordinating with all involved partners.
- Monitor and coordinate journals posting process, provisions and accruals for the area
- Manage Master Data requests (coordination, approval etc.)
- Drive team, track performance and work on optimization of the processes and workload
- Accounting degree or qualification ( ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in financial controlling / reporting / audit or financial planning / budgeting (at least 5 years)
- Experience of working with ERP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good and engaging team leader (team management experience is mandatory)
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- Experience of working on a transformation or Global Process initiate an advantage
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers