General Accounting Specialist - Finance Reporting
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Our Common Shared Services Finance department is providing internal services to Customers located both in the EMEA Region and Globally. To strengthen our General Accounting, we are looking for a reliable Specialist who can deliver tasks independently. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new organization!
- Performing general accounting activities, completing specific month and close tasks, executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned; ensuring the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds); clearing errors; applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues; participating in internal control testing and preparing relevant documentation.
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Supporting the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At CSS, you can count on great chances of being part of, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a General Accounting team so cooperation and planning is important.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial area or Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Experience with ERPs as a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills.
- Very good in business English.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines.
- Previous experience in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate library
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- sharing the commuting costs
- employee referral program