PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Technology in PwC responds to the dynamic changes in the world around us and our customers' needs. As a team we implement solutions based on the Salesforce platform - a global leader in the CRM area.
Thanks to close cooperation with Salesforce, we have access to unique knowledge and innovative solutions. We are working with the latest Salesforce products (such as Salesforce Field Service, Revenue Cloud, Heroku, Vlocity, Tableau CRM, Marketing Cloud or Interaction Studio).
Join the largest Salesforce team in Poland, grow in this technology under the guidance of our experts, take advantage of a wide training program and change the world with us for the better!
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Analysis and documentation of the business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities
- Close cooperation with a Client, Project Manager and Development Team
- Transformation of the gathered requirements into Epics, Features, User Stories
- Creation of the business processes which will be used as a basis for technical implementation
- Preparation and leading customer workshops
- Consulting & advising the Client in terms of best practices and Salesforce standards
- 1,5 years + of experience as a IT System/Business Analyst or a Salesforce Consultant
- Experience in documenting business processes and requirements
- Great communication skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Very good level of English proficiency
- Knowledge regarding IT system lifecycle
- Problem solving attitude and quick learning
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of BPMN or UML notation
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Experience in working with enterprise-class CRM systems
- Knowledge of relational database
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges and/or Certificates
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Sport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: