- For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
- With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
- The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology.
- Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead.
- Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done
The Global Mobility program allows the Firm to better leverage our global footprint and meet business resource needs by facilitating the movement of talent domestically and globally to provide the best resources to our clients as well as provide opportunities for our people. The program is aligned to proactively provide mobility to support business priorities and talent strategies to enable a more mobile workforce and utilize cost effective solutions for talent development.
Global Mobility offers different program types to enable the mobility of employees to align with the changing business requirements and talent needs of the Firm. Global Mobility provides the Firm with the guidance and support to determine mobility needs and how to execute them accordingly while ensuring risks are evaluated
- Under guidance, conducts all AP and payroll processing activities for the team.
- Provide advanced administrative support to members of the GM team and assist with special projects/reporting as needed.
- Liaise with peers in AP departments to identify and resolve any routine problems.
- Maintain databases, electronic files and records, compile documentation and required approvals/sign-offs to help with quality control and data integrity monitoring.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Previous work experience, preferably in a mobility, tax, payroll or accounts payable area.
- Strong Excel skills and navigating new systems.
- Organized, attention to detail and efficient.
- Time management to adhere to deadlines is necessary.
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals
- Full time contract of employment
- Hybrid module work
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten, and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.