For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates, who will join the GBS structure and thay will take part in migation procesess as Senior RTR Accountant with English or Italian or Spanish.
Senior R2R Accountant with English/ Italian/ Spanish
- participate in migration of accounting processes and execute process improvements,
- perform RTR processes and activities, including: month closing activites, closing the general ledger, posting adjusting journal entries, account reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, reviews and approvals, financial and External Reporting, intercompany processing and reconciliation, additional General Accounting, Finance Master Data Management,
- maintain general ledger accounts and prepare monthly standards and adjust journal entries,
- perform account reconciliations as assigned, research and resolve reconciling items,
- ensure all close activities are complete, signed off on, and books are closed per the established close calendar,
- maintains Statutory records and participate in Statutory audit preparation, ensuring all compliance objectives are met,
- prepares data for Tax audits,
- execute requirements for SOX controls and compliance reporting, and manage the review process,
- complete ad-hoc projects and reports and research management questions and resolve issues.
- 3 +years of experience in the RTR/GL area in SSC or BPO structures,
- degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- very good command in English or Italian or Spanish,
- professional qualifications (CIMA, ACCA) would be an asset,
- strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude,
- advanced knowledge of SAP system and MS Office,
- knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS,
- experience in migration of finance processes will be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary,
- hybrid model of work,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, MultiSport card),
- friendly organizational culture.