Specjalistka/Specjalista ds. fakturowania (AP), język niemiecki
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start
- Very good level of English (at least B2),
- Very good level of Dutch, French or German (at least B2),
- Attention to details and analytical thinking,
- Communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to handle multiple daily tasks,
- If you don’t have any experience – start with a junior role and if you already have your first experience in accounting – join as a specialist!
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Processing of General Ledger Journals, Accruals, Provisions OR Invoice Processing (PO invoices, non-PO invoices, ERS invoices, and E-invoicing),
- Using well-known programmes (including Excel, SAP),
- Fulfilling daily activities properly and timely,
- Using business Dutch/French/German daily,
- Getting to know financial structures,
- Dealing with tasks individually and within a team,
- Cooperating with other departments,
- Growing in an international environment.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).