Grow in Accounting Career - French Speakers (without prior experience)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Interest in starting your career in finances.
- Fluent or native/bilingual knowledge of French (C1-C2 level).
- Very good knowledge of English (at least C1 level).
- According to your preference only: readiness to work on afternoon shifts.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Invoice processing (manual and electronic): PO invoices, non-PO invoices, ERS invoices, and E-invoicing.
- Posting business transactions and verifying financial data.
- Preparing P2P reports and analyses.
- Ensuring payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
- Using business French and English daily.
- Cooperating with other financial departments.
- Working in a multicultural environment for a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation.
Foremost, we believe in a positive work environment that allows you to grow and become an expert in the field, so if you desire a good work-life balance and value mutual support within a team – apply now and discuss your career goals with the recruiter. À bientôt!
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).