Senior Buyer German Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Language skills - English C1 and German C1
- Experience in negotiations, building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Purchasing and contract management experience (min. 5 years)
- Project management experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
What duties will help you grow?
- Sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Client’s operational requirements.
- Provide guideline, share best practices how to purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Contract management: be actively present in each phase of contract lifetime. Monitor, execute commercial, negotiate commercial aspects of contract: prices, payment terms, terms and conditions, terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Monitor preparation of purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements as well as Client quality requirements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).