BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
Corporate Trust - New Team in Wroclaw!
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients. We`re building the team in Wroclaw, so we have number of open roles – join us today!
- Manages a medium-sized financial services team responsible for providing daily administrative duties including client billing and internal control activities.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices.
- Completes end-to-end training for all new joiners including business overview, systems training, functional training
- Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a financial services team. Monitors work metrics and standards; resolves team issues as required.
- Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs; may use knowledge of client issues to contribute to business development efforts.
- Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Reviews and updates training content regularly.
- Contribute to updating procedures for each function, ensure all updates are captured in Update Log
- Ensure EOD checks are completed
- Manage KRI’S, KPI’s
- Be the face of the team & manage day to day duties for end clients.
- Ensure that established staffing performances are maintained.
- Ensure all end of day reporting’s and checks are completed on a timely manner, as appropriate
- Ensure that the all documentations including process manuals are in place.
- Complete administrative duties within prescribed and within agreed upon time frames.
- Liaise with onshore client facing team to resolve any queries that might arise
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in Financial Services would be a strong asset
- At least 3 years management experience.
- Technical knowledge of corporate trust, products and services would be a strong asset
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines
- Analytical skills would be a strong asset
- Experience in written client communication
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and high degree of accuracy
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing need
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.