Senior Change Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team and our Change Adoption Practice, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end Business Transformation journey. Change Manager will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies. The role will focus on working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition and rapid adoption of new technology or processes. Primary responsibilities will also include building out our change management methodology and applying that to projects throughout the Capgemini organization as well as for our external clients.
We seek experienced, focused, and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient services that Clients expect from Capgemini.
What do you need to start?
- Min 5 years’ experience in enterprise Change Management ( must have change management certification i.e. PROSCI) and proven track of big size projects delivery
- Knowledge about Enterprise Change management methodologies
- Ability to develop and apply a structured change management methodology
- Experience in developing project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Ability to assess the change impact with key stakeholders by using change management assessments
- Partner with project managers to integrate change management activities into project plans
- Understanding and insight into the GBS/SSC/BPO market, concepts, and good practices, preferably supported by delivering projects in given area
- Must have experience and skills in consulting projects
- Expert communicator and influencer with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Ability and comfort interacting with management on Client’s side
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), Business Process Modelling tools (Aris, MS Visio)
- Fluent English, (French or German would be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in Business Transformation will be an advantage
- Experience in Transition Management will be an advantage
- Hands on experience on Migration as a Service (Lift & Shift, Transform & Shift)
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver and manage overall projects or their parts accordingly to time, cost and expected quality, specifically:
- Use your knowledge and expertise to develop high quality project deliverables
- Manage and organize Client workshops
- Manage Change Management projects
- Provide feedback and secure feedback is provided
- Monitor and report project progress
- Monitor risks and prepare mitigation plans
- If required, manage project financials, define, and maintain project plan, supervise resource allocation, monitor, and report project progress, assess, and mitigate risks
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).