RTR Specialist -General Ledger
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As an RTR Specialist you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. We are currently looking for people with financial experience to support the transition of End-to-End accounting processes for entities from the EMEA region. This is an opportunity to take over an interesting project, develop business relationships with global stakeholders and have a good understanding of full accounting scope.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Accurately processing/posting journals requested for and by Client countries within 3M guideline
- Performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for SOX and Non-SOX countries independently
- Performing standard Month End Closing for entities in legacy system
- Taking ownership for the most complex accounting problems resolution for the country, proactive communication, escalation and follow-up.
- Investigation and resolution of any reconciling differences on the assigned accounts.
- Other, as supervisor may order.
- To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Accounting & Finance
- 4 - 6 years of equivalent work experience in Accounts & Finance / RTR Team
- Very good English (written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Working knowledge of SAP systems
- Advantage if committed to obtaining a high level accountancy qualification (i.e. CIMA / ACCA) as an asset
- Good team player working towards common group targets
- Demonstrates ability to work in culture of compliance
- Proactive approach to job responsibilities
- Logical / Organized approach to tasks
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to problem solve
- Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
- Work in a respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Professional training and onboarding package
- Supporting your professional development, possibility to gain certifications/co-founding studies
- Supporting your work-life balance through being a part of community groups, CSR actions, volunteering
- Internal integration events
- Holiday Bonus
- Work Your Way
Przesłane przez kandydata dokumenty winny zawierać zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w przypadku zawarcia w nich danych w zakresie szerszym niż wymagany przepisami kodeksu pracy oraz w sytuacji gdy kandydat chce, aby dane zostały zamieszczone w bazie kandydatów do pracy.