Software Architect (Automotive)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is a European world-class car manufacturer that is focused on elaborating the next generation of innovative Automotive Systems.
The project is all about elaborating an end-to-end architecture of the next generation of innovative automotive systems in a global and multicultural environment for a leading car manufacturer.
What do you need to start?
- At least 5 years of experience working in Architecture and Embedded Software;
- Knowledge in one of the fields: ADAS, FOTA, Chassis, Connectivity, Cockpit solution (AOSP);
- Technical knowledge and experience of software requirements authoring;
- Experience in MBSW model (UML/SysML);
- Intermediate English or higher.
It's not essential but we appreciate if you also have:
- Expertise in design and development of Control algorithms, use of Matlab/Simulink;
- Experience in "classic Autosar" solution development environments;
- Knowledge of Magic Draw tool;
- Proficiency in Cloud technologies (GCP or MS Azure), Vnext, MQTT, REST API, event-HUB or http/https;
- Experience in Agile methodology (SAFe).
What are you going to do?
- Contribute to the creation of the architecture functionalities and update of all deliverables (SW architecture document, MBSW model (UML, SysML, Magic Draw), requirement writing (DOORS), identification of performance KPIs, etc.);
- Author System Design and Software Specifications;
- Requirements/Specification elicitation and management.
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours/working models;
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini;
- Access to our Nais benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/