For our Client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for a person for the position of Controlling Manager.
- managing the team: recruiting, training, motivating and evaluating the performance of the finance team,
- supporting key business decisions by providing comprehensive financial analysis,
- ensuring internal system control and quality of financial data, ensuring plant compliance with internal policies and local and corporate regulations,
- participating in the annual budget preparation process, providing quarterly forecasts and analysis of actual results in cooperation with plant management,
- business partnership, financial evaluation for new investment projects in the plant (CAPEX),
- monitoring and analysis of production costs,
- ensuring that all capital expenditure proposals are monitored, controlled and evaluated,
- reporting directly to the Group CEO and CFO, working closely with plant management.
- university degree in economics, accounting or finance (CMA, CPA, ACCA, CFA or CIMA certificate would be an advantage),
- minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position as a controlling manager or site controller,
- experience in production controlling and cost accounting is a must,
- team management skills are a must,
- proficiency in Excel and ERP system,
- fluency in English to communicate freely,
- practical attitude required.
- stable employment in a fast-growing international company with an established position on the market,
- possibility of continuous professional development,
- a rich package of benefits (e.g. private medical care, English language course, etc.),
- hybrid working model,
- company car.