We are looking for highly motivated and experienced person with strong analytical skills. As a finance analyst you will give support to the Factory finance teams by performing various day to day operational activities for them, discussing and sharing relevant information and assumptions behind these activities so that factory finance teams can concentrate on their core business partnering tasks.
Unilever is currently hiring for a Finance Analyst with French or Italian based in Katowice, Poland.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We are looking for talents that would like to join this exciting journey with us
What you can expect from the role?
- Supporting Factory Month End Closure process (Accrual calculation, Toll Fee, journal entries)
- Supporting Fixed asset related tasks (Marlin system, FA capitalization/disposal, inventories, capex forecasting)
- Blackline (journal entries) posting for all sites -mainly during month ends
- Ensures that local controls are up to standard and that local legal requirements are met in the areas of competence
- Sundry sales support where relevant
- Restructuring invoices
- Provides support in factory budgeting, weekly reporting process where relevant
- Provides ad hoc analysis if needed
- Provides relevant support for internal/external audits, statistical report for authorities
- Participates in EU projects related to digitalization, automation or new process implementation
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical thinking
- Intermediate written/spoken English
- Intermediate written/spoken Italian, French or German
- Professional qualifications and experience: Financial degree
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communication skills;
- IT skills – excellent level of computer literacy (incl excel & SAP)
- Motivation and drive – ambitious to hit personal target and standard; act to remove basic blocks to progress without waiting for others to do so;
- Team working – demonstrate commitment to the team in helping to achieve goals; proactively share best practice, ideas and insights with colleagues.
- Standards of Leadership: bias for action, accountability and responsibility.
What we offer
- Hybrid work and flexibility
- Opportunities for the development and improvement of qualifications
- Sharing the cost of professional training & courses
- Benefits: life insurance, private medical care, pension fund, sharing the cost of sports activities, and many others
- Extra days off to take care of yourself and others
- Unilever store - Our products at attractive prices
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.