The finance analyst deliver supports to manager by preparing relevant reports, templates, and ad hoc analysis. He contributes to the effectiveness of the financial planning cycles and of the governance process for investments. In this context, he plays a pivot role among the Marketing & Sales organization and central teams in Rotterdam
Unilever is currently hiring for a SENIOR LOGISTICS FINANCE ANALYST based in Katowice, Poland.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We are looking for talents that would like to join this exciting journey with us.
What you can expect from the role?
- Support the EU logistic Finance Business Partners in month end process
- Review the financials results and extrapolates insights for the Logistics LT (Leadership Team)
- Review and understand the Monthly financial performance and identify the business drivers behind
- Play an instrumental role in the monthly forecasting and in the annual Business Planning process.
- Support the design of the information strategy and the flawless reporting execution
- Close collaboration with the Supply Chain Finance team, and ensure to do a smooth and efficient run of month end cycles
- Connect with the various Finance teams to ensure an effective EtE management of the ABC (Activity Based Costing) & transfer price communication processes
- Support to the finance manager for any ad hoc projects and analysis
Does this sound like you?
- Fluent English, very good communication skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel,
- SAP, Power Query, PowerBI would be an asset
- Analytical thinking, problem solving attitude
- Ability to deal and manage connections with virtual team
- At least 2-year experience in Finance and business partnering roles
- University degree in Finance/Economics
What we offer
- Hybrid work and flexibility
- Opportunities for the development and improvement of qualifications
- Sharing the cost of professional training & courses
- Benefits: life insurance, private medical care, pension fund, sharing the cost of sports activities, and many others
- Extra days off to take care of yourself and others
- Unilever store - Our products at attractive prices
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you.