IT Category Lead / Senior IT Buyer with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• Proven experience as a Supply Chain / Procurement professional with extensive Category management in IT
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in managing complex contract negotiations
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Very good command of English and German (C1 is preferred)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
• Degree or working towards CIPS is preferred
What duties will help you grow?
• Lead commercial activities on nominated IT Projects and/or Programmes. Act as Focal point within for the IT Projects and IT Programmes
• Manage the early engagement with stakeholders to ensure effective Demand Management, and that the business requirements are understood, managed and fulfilled
• Accountable for the creation and implementation of Sourcing Plans in line with the appropriate Category and Commodity Strategies.
• Develop and implement Negotiation Plans ensuring that appropriate contracting methods and contractual relationships with suppliers are employed for all spend across IT Projects / IT Programme, ensuring appropriate and auditable standards, controls and governance frameworks are in place and that all contracts are legally & ethically compliant.
• Responsible for the on-going Contract Management of all contracts on IT Category
• Ensure effective measurement, management and development of supplier performance to ensure contractual and project targets and objectives in terms of cost, delivery, quality and service, are met
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).