Intelligent Automation / Process Mining Senior Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
We are looking for a Business Analyst and/or Developer to join our Intelligent Automation / RPA team. If you are passionate about Application Integration, or if you are interested in how to improve existing processes, our Intelligent Automation / RPA team could be an excellent next step in your career.
What do you need to start?
- Very good understanding of different automation techniques (such as RPA, Machine Learning, NLP, ICR)
- Minimum 2+ years of practical experience in solution design such as RPA tools (like AA/UiPath/Blue Prism/Open Span, etc.); nice to have: Developer Certificate
- Strong in business process analysis, requirement gathering and analytical approaches for solution design
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Experience in working with international teams (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
What duties will help you grow?
- Digital Transformation of corporate functions and setting up operating models – starting with the strategy definition towards implementation
- Definition and operationalization within E2E view combining different capabilities such as process optimization, improvements through technology, sourcing, shoring, etc.
- Set-up and optimize usage of AI/RPA as well as process mining hubs/center of excellence – starting with prototyping and piloting ending up in global scalable automation factory
- Realization of process automation with AI/RPA in an agile way of working
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail, where required
- Define and operationalize process improvement from E2E perspective, combining different capabilities such as process optimization, standardization, technology-based improvement, sourcing, and shoring
- Build new automated process solutions and solve issues that arise in day to day operations of e.g. RPA processes, providing timely responses and solutions to clients
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for diverse test phases and stakeholder groups
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA tools and technologies
- Co-create and prototype in an agile way of working
- Support implementation of any type of automation technologies
- Train client on building, operating, and maintaining automation solutions
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).