BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
The Middle Office Team manages the entire process from trade entry through to settlement, ensuring that all trades are matched, settled, and reconciled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Senior Analyst, Client Processing
- Senior Analyst, Middle Office
- Lead Analyst, Middle Office
- Team Lead, Middle Office
Being part of our Middle Office team, your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- New security setups and maintenance across different platforms
- Responsibility for market data used for trading, risk management and trade settlement
- Processing corporate actions impacting supervised data
- Reconcile system data against market data provided by vendor in order to pick up discrepancies
- Investigation of errors occurred during trade processing, providing solution and escalating possible enhancements to superior
- Supporting client and internal departments to provide security, fund and legal related issues resolutions
- New fund setups and maintenance across different platforms
- Supporting client and internal departments in various projects related with new funds / strategies / markets lunch
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience (it depends on the position)
- Technical knowledge how financial instruments works - both listed and unlisted would be advantage. Instrument types include, but are not limited to, equities, options, futures, forward contracts, bonds.
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and accommodate varying levels of volume and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.