Finance BI Reporting Subject Matter Expert
'Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) brings together a team of experienced & dynamic management reporting, SAP BI subject matter experts and BI development professionals. We deliver engaging, efficient & insightful reporting and analysis solutions based on the rich and diverse data set available through GSK’s global deployment of SAP.
In this role you will…
- Support Senior SME in leading the R2R BI work stream by implementing the Reporting and Information Management Strategy and driving a global approach with the minimization of local, above market and corporate variation
- Monitor and co-ordinate BI R2R reporting demand with the wider GRCoE by collection, collation and cataloguing of BI data requirements, metrics and KPI’s from the business and shared services
- Own the R2R BI Report Catalogue of the CERPS BI Reports in terms of content, purpose, intended audience and output
- Identify opportunities to standardise the reporting and KPIs and to drive the development and generation of insightful and value-added information
Coordinate with Senior R2R SME on wider engagement with senior stakeholders, Tech and GPO
- Preparation of the system / business requirements and detailed specifications for the operational and management reports and the KPIs
- Provide SME support for BI enhancements
- Support Senior R2R SME in the ongoing processes to manage reporting changes including for example new reporting requests
- Provide technical and governance assistance in the implementation and steady state operations of the CERPS BI Reports
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master or Bachelor in IT or Finance
- Experienced finance professional with R2R experience
- Experience of a Business Intelligence environment
- Experience of providing excellent, responsive customer service
- Resolving data quality issues in either a BI or Data Management environment
- Ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems
- Ability to manage tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
How you will be rewarded:
We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
60% remote work available
Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
Supportive & friendly working environment
Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (email@example.com) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers