BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
The Client Activation team is responsible for opening and amending accounts for all our clients. The team consists of up to 20 individuals based in Poland, with colleagues based across EMEA, APAC and in the US. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets and static data. The team liaises with client facing colleagues and other internal areas to meet our client commitments and service level agreements.
Working hours – 9:30-18.00 (obligatory 30 min. lunch break included)
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Client Activation - Analyst to join our team in Wroclaw. As Client Activation - Analyst you will act as the link between our client facing colleagues and various operational areas of BNYM, enrich client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that client accounts are opened and the static data is accurately set up on all BNYM systems, maintain oversight of all outstanding items to ensure activity is completed in accordance to service level agreements, demonstrate understanding of the various regulations applicable to the role and the associated control framework to ensure ongoing adherence, build knowledge of all areas of BNYM products, services and global markets in order to be able to add value when enriching client instructions, quickly adapt to market, procedure and regulatory change to prevent any negative impact to service level agreements.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (min B2 level)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with data consistency and correctness
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Strong multitasking skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated – goal orientated and driven to find resolution of problems
- Ability to adapt to change
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume tasks
- Previous relevant work experience in Financial Services
- Proactive in self-training
- An in-depth technical knowledge of back office procedures gained within a cross-product operations role would be beneficial
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.