BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Working with a collaborative global team to achieve goals and targets.
The successful applicant will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
The teams work with several dynamic tools and systems to assist in the monitoring and resolution of tasks and use up to date technology to collaborate with internal colleagues.
The role requires good attention to detail, effective communication skills and the ability to escalate potential risks to both peers and management.
The duties and tasks you will learn and be responsible for may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Processing transactions
- Sending client instructions
- Monitoring and/or reporting processing activity
- Updating data in internal BNY Mellon systems
- Reconciliation of stock and cash positions
- Monitors exceptions until resolved
- Responding to client enquiries
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under time pressure.
- They should be a team player, focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals.
- Clerical skills with particular focus on accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and keyboard skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Patience, perseverance and flexibility.
- Focused attitude to work, excellent individual and teamwork skills and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computer literate
What we can offer you:
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Parental support, including back-up childcare, on-site kindergarten and buddy program
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.