Junior Legal Counsel
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong academic credentials and Master degree in Law
- Fluent in English verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- 0-4 years of work experience as a practicing lawyer or Legal counsel in private practice or as an in-house lawyer
- Business sense and commercial awareness, pragmatic approach and ability to resolve legal issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize the tasks and multitask
- Problem solving attitude and pro-active thinking
- Clear capability to collaborate cross‐functionally, ability to be assertive and convince with a good dose of diplomacy
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in negotiating and drafting a variety of contracts governed by the laws of England and Wales
What duties will help you grow?
- Working with Legal UK and the GLC lawyers dedicated to work on this market
- Being supervised by one of the GLC senior mentor, at least at the beginning
- Being involved in the reviews and negotiations of procurement agreements’, non-disclosure agreements and subsequently a variety of clients’ contracts directly with the clients, suppliers and their attorneys
- Having close interaction with Capgemini Business and other internal functions, if needed
- Being required to participate in trainings, development related activities and other initiatives of the Legal department
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).