C2C Senior Process Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of SAP, knowledge of S/4 HANA will be an asset
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (cash applications, issuing invoices, bank statement handling)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach, and very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited to no supervision
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA implementation
- Experience in project type of work with frequent Client interactions
What duties will help you grow?
You will have the opportunity to help our Client to implement S/4 HANA and you will work under the direction of Client’s Project Team. You will be responsible for:
- Overall preparation and testing effort
- Coordination and performance of UAT tests based on delivered test scenarios
- Providing input to the Client based on test results; Providing the reporting from test results
- Participating in training sessions conducted by the Client
- Preparing process description in DTP form and submitting for Client’s approval
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).