For one of the world's largest manufacturing companies, I am looking for a candidate for the position of Payroll Project Manager. The offer is temporary: a 12-month contract.
Payroll Project Manager
- supported by the Global Payroll Lead you will coordinate the local/regional payroll projects,
- support and manage the RfP process, mapping the vendor market and setting up the vendor selection framework,
- using your expertise you will support and advise on a set-up of best-in-class processes, tools, and suppliers.
- min 5 years of experience in the Payroll area (direct payroll management or managing payroll vendor) and you gained experience in projects related to payroll transformation/centralization/payroll outsourcing or change of vendor. Ideally, you gained experience in regional/global set-up,
- effectively manage projects, ensuring clear timelines, excellent communication, and timely delivery. You’re used to managing an extended network of stakeholders,
- strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach you easily set priorities and you’re able to juggle multiple topics switching between the big picture and underlying details.
- fixed-term contract: 12 months,
- working with the best specialists in the market,
- creation of a new GBS in Poland,
- extensive benefits package.