For our Client - an international company with SSC structures - we are looking for a candidate for their TAX team to the position of VAT Specialist with English.
VAT Specialist with English
- review of VAT and WHT calculations,
- submission of VAT-WHT returns and other statutory reports required by the local tax offices within Europe,
- coordination of tax payments in respective European countries,
- reconciliation of GL account,
- review of postings and supervision on the use of the VAT codes,
- cooperation with local finance managers and local tax offices (within Europe),
- preparation and participation in tax audits cross-company/cross-border projects (European markets),
- participation in local and global tax projects (Europe, USA, China),
- providing backup for other Team members.
- at least 2 years of experience in VAT/VAT Compliance,
- practical experience with indirect taxes gained in international or audit companies,
- knowledge of European tax regulations will be an asset,
- experience in dealing with queries from tax authorities/tax inspections,
- very good knowledge of English,
- practical knowledge of SAP will be an asset,
- analitical and problem-solvig atittude.
- flexible working hours and hybrid model of work,
- bonus system,
- internal and external development program addressed to all employees,
- bonus packaged (Multikafeteria/Multisport/Subsidy to summer holiday, Lunch card, Employee Foundation support),
- modern office with parking spaces available to all employees and the highest quality office equipment,
- attractive well-being package (office massages, professional business photoshoot, self-awareness trainings),
- foreign language classes,
- employee Pension Scheme financed entirely by the employer,
- private medical care with telemedicine and rehabilitation, stomatology as option,
- employee discount on companies products.