For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for a candidate, who will join the GBS structure in Warsaw as RTR Team Manager.
RTR Team Manager
- manage the accounting team with the objective to constantly improve its efficiency,
- conduct employee assessment to ensure further development of the employees and consistency of individual goals with company objectives,
- contact the customers in order to explain more complex issues and presents the results and conducted control activities,
- update process documents and accounting procedures,
- improve and standardizes recorded processes in order to increase efficiency and satisfaction of the internal Customers,
- verify accounting documents from entities served,
- coordinate accounting period closing activities,
- checks the general ledger entries with subsidiary ledgers and reconciliation of the general accounts,
- delivers data and analyses for audit reasons,
- reports according to the internal requirements of company,
- optionally participates in work shadowing in assigned units.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role gained in SSC or BPO structures,
- strong experience in General Ledger Accounting,
- experience in managing small size team, with a proven track record of operational effectiveness & efficiency,
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Accounting or a similar discipline,
- strong knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems, with SAP mandatory (Oracle a plus point also),
- analytical skills and people-oriented,
- very good command in English (C1 level preferred),
- qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) wi be an asset.
- an exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions,
- flexible working hours and hybrid model of work,
- annual bonus,
- wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary),
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure,
- possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.