BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
The Investor Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer. Successful candidate manages a small to medium Client Processing team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing, and problem resolution. Lead Manager is responsible of the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks through other managers or professionals. Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely. Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Lead Manager, Client Processing
- Group Manager, Client Processing
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a Client Processing Team.
- Working with the team to deliver best possible reporting service to our clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as annual reporting tasks
- Supporting day-to-day reporting activities and promptly escalating any potential issues/errors.
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services
- Review operational procedures regularly and where needed, highlight areas requiring updates or process improvements.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the client profiles.
- Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Provides support to other team members locally and On Shore.
- Contributes to the achievement of related team’s objectives.
- Ensures the volumes of work produced meets products/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Recruit, directs, motivates, and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, professional development, and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred with at least 0-1 years in management for Lead Manager position
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred with at least 1-3 years in management for Group Manager position
- Experience in Transfer Agency or Fund administration preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a client facing financial role
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office and internal systems such as GSP, CMS and PSS are preferable
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.