For our Client, a newly established Shared Services Centre based in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates with knowledge and experience in end-to-end RTR processes as well as a proven track record of managerial roles. These SSC structures are part of a global production company and are responsible for the EMEA region operations.
- managing SSC's RTR department activities for the EMEA region, including General Ledger, Fixed Assets and local Reporting processes,
- leading a local team of 12 FTEs (GL and FA Accountants),
- assuring compliance with Polish Statutory and Tax regulations for local entities, as well as SOX procedures,
- being responsible for SSC's controlling and costs,
- assuring financials production (for month, quarter, year) is made in line with company timetables and standards (US GAAP),
- managing cooperation with external auditors,
- leading, supervising and stabilizing intake of process transitions from other company's locations within the EMEA region,
- driving continuous improvement activities and risk management procedures,
- reporting directly to the local Head of Finance (Wrocław).
- proficiency in English (C1) and excellent communication skills,
- knowledge and experience in end-to-end RTR processes and a proven track record of managerial roles and engagements,
- perfect knowledge of Polish Tax and Accounting rules as well as US GAAP,
- experience in leading Finance and Accounting processes within a production company,
- knowledge of SAP,
- openness to business travels (rarely).
- possibility to take part in the building of a new SSC in Wrocław from the Production & Engineering industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- pension plan,
- a stationary or hybrid model of work,
- annual bonuses.