Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their well-being. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
As a Reporting Specialist, Production Accounting you will be responsible for delivery of Production Accounting Actuals to a Pharma or Consumer Supply Chain, to ensure reporting is delivered in an accurate and efficient manner and delivered in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Delivering end to end management accounting processes across agreed Supply Chain site.
- Ensuring that Site Actuals are accounted for and reported in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Being align and partner with Site Finance to review results, whilst ensuring full compliance with GSK and external accounting policies.
- Operating accordingly to agreed processes and in compliance with GSK policies and procedures
- Taking part in standardization and improvement processes
- Minimum 2 years of previous as Reporting Specialist or GL / RTR Accountant
- Accounting/Business degree / qualification
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in SAP
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of additional language - nice to have
- Efficient time management to meet agreed deadlines
- Team player with flexible approach
What can you expect?
- Possibility to obtain full financing of ACCA / CIMA certification
- Working on interesting and complex global project
- Opportunity to improve your English language skills due to working in international environment
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (email@example.com) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
- Our values and eexpectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture
- These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Supportive community and integration events
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers