Senior Software Engineer (Angular)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
We are looking for Senior Front End Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
What do you need to start?
- Solid experience on frontend developer position,
- Knowledge of OOP,
- Experience with Angular 11+ framework,
- Work experience with TypeScript,
- Experience in RxJS and reactive programming,
- Upper-intermediate level of English, good communication skills.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with Angular Material and Angular CDK,
- Experience with AngularJS,
- Experience with Ionic framework,
- Experience with NgRx.
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivering new features,
- Rewriting of legacy application pages using modern Angular,
- Keeping frontend ecosystem up to date,
- Ensuring high performance on desktop,
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Typescript code,
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself,
- Cooperating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API,
- Communicating with external web services.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/