ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Change Management - IC3 Leads and controls moderately complex change management projects, in support of product launches, enhancements, or changes in the Operational Risk (RCSA, HLA, ORE, KRIs) and EWRM Risk (Risk ID, Risk Appetite) related functions. Incumbent will build a breadth of knowledge on the firms’ products/services and will gain exposure to more complex issues. Works mostly independently but also in collaboration with colleagues from Corporate Technology and other Risk areas.
- Provide project management for full projects or workstreams within larger programs.
- Facilitate project meetings and workshops as appropriate
- Construct effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects, CAIR logs Identify and manage goals, risks, issues, and resources and ensure QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle
- Problem solves to propose solutions, adhere to strict deadlines and standard project process/implementation methods
- Produce outputs from project group sessions and report on issues to relevant parties for sign offs
- Escalate issues that will significantly impact project delivery to relevant parties
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Project Initiators, Technology, Operations and/or the Client and ensure regular communication among these groups
No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members. Manages moderate sized internal and external projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Project and Change Management and experience within one or more of the Operational Risk functions is preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.