Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” - 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Instructional Designer to join our Data & Platform Solutions Education Services team. This role is located in Wroclaw, Poland – Hybrid/remote.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop engaging and interactive microlearning online content in the blended learning methodology (instructional videos, e-learnings, step-by-step guides, one-pagers, exercises, assessments)
- Create design documents, storyboards, audio scripts, etc.
- Validate interactive content created by others before publishing
- Participate in creating instructional design best practices for course development
- Troubleshoot to resolve learners’ issues
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage training content in our Learning Management System
- Assist in other ad hoc projects, as assigned
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Proficient in English – written and spoken (B2)
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline
- Proficient in Camtasia Studio
- Experience creating engaging and meaningful training content
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global, agile environment
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
- Full-time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to the main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and well-being needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy program
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- A diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.