Imperial Brands is investing in building a Global Business Services Team. Working as part of the Finance Centre of Capability (CoC), the role is to be part of the Procure to pay team focusing on supporting PTP accounting and payments to deliver effective and efficient CTC processes for Imperial Brands entities.
In addition, the person will be responsible for capturing and documenting the transition processes for the growing PTP Tower.
- Support purchase requisition triage
- Assist with validation of the correct financial coding and tax assignment for purchase order
- Support the Services Receipt and Return Management
- Support resolution of purchasing queries
- Resolve complex AP queries
- Support oversight of the travel booking, travel expenses and travel expense and administration processes
- Support specialist checking and reviewing PTP output from FSS
- Support specialist working collaboratively with Imperial brand entities
- Update process-related policy and process documents - SOPs, Process Maps
- Undertake process & performance related initiatives to achieve results- both bottom-up and top down
- Facilitate decisions relating to the successful execution of the PTP processes in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Capture & document knowledge during the transition phase
- Cluster/ Market teams - support in resolving queries, audit ad-hoc requests, statutory reporting
- FSS - Daily execution of FSS’ activities
- External consultants, auditors (if required)
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent in English
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting in the international environment - preferably in SSC/BPO
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistently delivering high quality work
- Good organisation skills and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to different cultures, intercultural sensitivity
- Understanding of IFRS and relevant statutory GAAP
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.