For our Client from the biotechnology sector, we are looking for candidates for the position of GL Specialist (Fixed Assets).
GL Specialist (Fixed Assets)
- drive to end-to-end Fixed Asset processes (establishment, depreciation, liquidation),
- ensuring timely closing of each fixed asset and GL period end in accordance with IFRS and SOX requirements,
- work with the team to identify areas for continuous improvement to drive productivity and strengthen the control environment across the R2R function,
- assist Team Lead to manage the governance process & related controls,
- support team members in dealing with complex cases.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Economy would be an asset,
- min. 1,5 years of experience in GL or RTR area,
- knowledge of Fixed Assets,
- fluent English (min.B2) and other languages would be an asset,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage,
- knowledge of MS Excel and SAP system would be an asset.
- hybrid model of work,
- flexible working time,
- opportunity to participate in migration financial processes and other global projects,
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position and clear promotion path,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or MultiSport card),
- friendly organizational culture and a modern office in the center of Warsaw.