The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Indonesia, Chile, Nigeria, Egypt, Zimbabwe and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
Manager in Operations at PwC Finance Crime Unit
As a member of the Operations stream management team, you will be heavily involved in people management and service delivery to Financial Institutions. In addition, you will be comfortable with large transformation projects that require strong communication skills, engaging and inclusive mindset. With the main focus on enhancing the motivation, engagement and career development of colleagues and team members.
- Play a leadership role in the Operation Stream at PwC Financial Crime Unit
- Being enthusiastic and passionate about people, an excellent team player!
- Based on values lead by example and promote cooperation, innovation and team spirit within the Operation stream
- Coaching team members, recognising their strengths, and encouraging them to take ownership of their personal development, plan career paths and maintain operational teams stability
- Enhance engagement, well-being, and personal effectiveness of the individuals and whole teams
- Actively remove bottlenecks and creates best practices in cross-stream and business unit cooperation
- Initiating and leading open conversations with teams, stream representatives and stakeholders to build trust and close and effective cooperation
- Participate in the global PwC network, building relationships and working collaboratively with other PwC member firms in order to share knowledge and provide a global perspective
- Drive business development initiatives within Operations Stream
- Ensuring continuous improvement of operational process and enhancing quality and quantity of services they provide
- Providing top quality operational services for Client facing delivery teams
- Previous experience in a managerial position (+5 years) in BPO, GBS, SSC or other big operational units within the corporate environment
- Focus on building team engagement and providing development opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of delivery and operational models in modern-day organization
- Experience in managing projects, processes, and teams, being decisive and results-oriented
- A person who enjoys working in a multicultural and international environment
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to resolve complex issues
- Experience in building relationships with key stakeholders within the organization
- Analytical thinking and a strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- The candidate must be fluent in English and German
- Professional knowledge of Financial Institution’s internal processes and standards, understanding of AML/ CTF/ Sanctions regulations within the banking/financial services industry
- Project Management and Business development skills
- Possibility to take part in organizational development and transformation efforts
- Possibility to develop career in an international environment connecting with colleagues
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience in the realm of team management, operational processes and service delivery
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work in multicultural and international environment
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Possibility to work in a hybrid model and in our offices in Poznań
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: email@example.com.