Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
The mission of the HRP Senior Specialist is to process complex HRP invoices.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
- Review and process the invoices received. Analyze all High-Risk invoices routed to AP to assess whether they need to follow the HRP process
- Advanced review and approval of all HRP payment requests ensuring all compliance requirements are met. This includes but is not limited to review of contracts, event records, approvals on various compliance databases.
- Responsible for reviewing of HRP ageing and GRNI
- Monitor payments that are recorded on the HRP GL accounts
- Perform month end activities accurately in a timely manner
- Calls with the Local business, Local Compliance and Local Finance in case compliance or other discrepancies
- Be available to train/educate key customers and stakeholders about the process
- Actively participate in daily huddles and weekly team meetings
- Update and review work instructions on a regular basis
- Play active role in the backup structure
What you will need:
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Experience in a multinational or shared service center is a plus
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced communication skills with a tactful communication exchange and solid sense of diplomacy
Education & Special trainings:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Familiar with ERP systems
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com