Credit and Collections Process Junior Specialist with Czech
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Czech (C1) and good knowledge of English (B2)
- Readiness to start your career in an international environment
- Client-focused attitude
- Readiness to work with ERP systems
- Team-work approach
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Being responsible for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client
- Ensuring accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open
- Handling day-to-day activities and cooperating closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, Salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection
- Collecting relevant information and kindly, skilfully push customers to get the payment - assisting customers experiencing payment difficulties, chasing up late payments and arranging with the customer the best way forward to repay the debt
- Evaluating credit history combined with customer payment behaviour and escalating if required
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).