For our Client, Global Company from Medical Devices Industry, we are looking candidates to join the new Tax team as Senior Analyst or Analyst (depending on experience) in Compliance area.
Tax Transformation (Senior) Analyst
- identify solutions for automatization and digitalisation (tax digital transformation),
- define targets for automatization, digitalisation and outsourcing,
- support and work on other migrations of Corporate Tax activities to the Global Business Services Center in Wrocław,
- manage the annual updates of process descriptions (Tax Compliance Management System Support),
- review existing controls,
- summarize status, exceptions, resolutions and potentials in a memo,
- proactively create and promote best practices of processes,
- document final processes,
- review processes for meeting privacy criteria.
- advanced full-time studies in business administration, finance, economics or similar degree courses,
- professional experience in a tax consulting firm or an internationally operating group preferably in a shared service setup,
- advanced analytical skills,
- very good MS Office skills,
- IT affinity absolutely required,
- experienced with Power BI and analysis of Big Data,
- independent, structured and team-oriented way of working,
- highly committed and flexible,
- willingness to work with multicultural and cross-functional stakeholders,
- very good communication skills based on very good written and spoken English, German skills are of advantage.
- competitive base salary,
- life and accident insurance,
- lunch card, MyBenefit cafeteria system, Multisport card,
- holiday supplement, Employer Social Fund,
- social and CSR events,
- fresh offices in the heart of Wrocław if needed (flexible hybrid model of work available).