For our Client, Global Company from Medical Devices Industry, we are looking candidates to join the new Tax team as Senior Analyst or Analyst (depending on experience) in CIT area.
Tax (Senior) Analyst, CIT
- responsible for timely and accurate preparation of tax calculations for quarterly and annual tax provisions (tax accounting),
- supervise and prepare annual German tax returns (tax compliance),
- review tax assessment notices and file objections where necessary,
- develop templates and collate information to respond to inquiries from tax authorities, tax auditors and internal stakeholders,
- support tax planning with analytic model calculations,
- summarize tax planning scenarios and models for management presentations.
- advanced full-time studies in business administration, finance, economics or similar degree courses,
- professional experience in a tax consulting firm or an internationally operating group preferably in a shared service setup,
- practical experience and knowledge of financial and tax accounting topics and operations particularly with regard to Corporation Income Tax, Withholding Tax and Tax Accounting,
- advanced analytical skills,
- very good MS Office skills,
- high IT affinity absolutely required,
- independent, structured and team-oriented way of working,
- highly committed and flexible,
- willingness to work with multicultural and cross-functional stakeholders,
- very good communication skills based on very good written and spoken English, German skills are of advantage.
- competitive base salary,
- life and accident insurance,
- lunch card, MyBenefit cafeteria system, Multisport card,
- holiday supplement, Employer Social Fund,
- social and CSR events,
- fresh offices in the heart of Wrocław if needed (flexible hybrid model of work available).