Senior Project Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be supporting our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS journey. Depends on your skill set and your strengths you might play a various role in the transformation projects starting from GBS TOM design, leading large-scale transformations, overall Project Management, Change Management, and communication.
We seek experienced, focused, and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient services that Clients expect from Capgemini.
What do you need to start?
- Min 7 years’ experience in Project Management (project management certification will be an asset) and proven track of big size projects delivery
- Experience in sales and client delivery in Strategy and Project Management programs
- Experience in enterprise change management across complex projects/ programs
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with willingness to readily take ownership of task and problems
- Ability to apply logic to solve business problems through a detailed analytical approach
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with Stakeholders, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Ability to translate requirements into a business case
- Ability to understand Clients’ needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), Business Process Modelling tools (Aris, MS Visio)
- Fluent English, (French or German would be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in Transition management will be an advantage
- Experience in enterprise change management across complex programs will be an advantage
- Hands on experience on Migration as a Service (Lift & Shift, Transform & Shift)
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver and manage overall projects or their parts accordingly to time, cost and expected quality, specifically:
- Use your knowledge and expertise to develop high quality project deliverables
- Manage and organize Client workshops
- Manage Transformation projects, but not only
- Provide feedback and secure feedback is provided
- Monitor and report project progress
- Monitor risks and prepare mitigation plans
- If required, manage project financials, define, and maintain project plan, supervise resource allocation, monitor, and report project progress, assess, and mitigate risks
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).