Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
In this role as Business Consultant in the Performance & Risk Analytics, you will join our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw, SimCorp's Centre of Excellence for configuration. Business Consultants in the ADC further extend the configuration standards of SimCorp Dimension to tailor and deploy these at the customers. You will contribute to the effective delivery of SimCorp Dimension, working primarily within performance and risk measurement topics, and will be collaborating, mostly remotely, with the implementation project teams in SimCorp's Consulting Services around the world.
What you will be responsible for
- Participating in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations (related to the Performance & Risk Analytics area), including configuration, integration, and test
- Documenting client requirements and mapping to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Designing and delivering an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing, and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions
- Assisting the client in developing an overall test strategy and test plans and supporting the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise
- Providing configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow