Deputy Europe Cluster Controller
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 6+ Experience in controlling, accounting and GL reporting
- Master degree in finance/ accounting field or related experience
- Language literacy: good command in English is a must
- Advanced MS Excel literacy is a must
- Proficiency in analyzing large amount of financial data
- Ability to deal with complex tasks and to meet reporting deadlines
- Autonomous, good interpersonal skills, to communicate and work in a matrix environment
- Attention to details & good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Capgemini finance tools (Oracle HFM, Oracle EBS, Business Objects)
- Knowledge of other Capgemini finance tools (WebCollect, Diapason, e-monitoring etc.) would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage budget, actual, restatement and forecasting processes, follow P&L and KPIs of sub-units, analysis of variances
- Coordinate the preparation of financial data for the external communication process to be reported to the Capgemini Group
- Support strategic planning processes & maximize industrialization and pooling of shared services
- Management Reporting (Management Reporting, Ad-hoc Reporting)
- BU HUB Financial Reporting/Controlling
- Guide finance improvement and transformation processes, participation in finance projects
- Cooperation with SBU/BU/MU Controllers on a daily basis
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).