Senior Learning & Development Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Valid experience of 3-5 years in HR domain,
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients,
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills,
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills,
- Demonstrate minimum B2 level of French and English,
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors Learning would be an advantage.
What duties will help you grow?
- You will maintain day-to-day administration of implemented L&D contracts (license distribution and tracking the usage, reporting, resolving minor issues, re-directing queries to proper sources, etc.),
- You will work with stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (licenses, vouchers, and learning credits, other training products) to meet contractual thresholds,
- You will cooperate with Procurement and Finance teams to finalize contracts,
- You will maintain related process documentation and procedures,
- You will take care of collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).